What does the training cover?
- The dangers, signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning
- How to mitigate the risks of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Reducing damp caused by condensation
- Schemes available to help with insulation and/or new boilers
- Financial help towards energy bills
Who should attend?
Frontline professional staff or volunteers who work with and support vulnerable households - this may be people with a disability, those with a long-term health condition, families with very young children, the elderly, or residents on a low income.
What geographical area do you cover?
These sessions are available to organisations based in the Bradford District only.
How long do the sessions last?
The session will last around an hour
Where will they be held?
We can come to your offices and previous training sessions have worked well when tied in with a regular team meeting.
Why are they free?
The training is free thanks to funding provided by Northern Gas Networks.
How can we organise a training session?
Contact Kate on 01757 249100 or 07738 818391 or email email@example.com