We are running a free energy training session for frontline staff working in the Selby District, funded by the Department of Energy and Climate Change. This will equip you with up-to-date knowledge and skills to be able to help vulnerable residents reduce their energy bills and keep warm over the winer.
When? Wednesday 25th February
Where? Community House, Portholme Road, Selby, YO8 4QQ
We will look at:
- energy bills and payment types
- how to find and switch to a cheaper energy supplier
- financial support available to households to help with energy bills, including the Warm Home Discount scheme and Energy Trust Funds
- energy efficiency schemes such as the Energy Company Obligation which can offer replacement boilers and insulation
- general energy saving tips
Who should attend?
Frontline professional staff who work with and support vulnerable households in the Selby District, this may be people with a disability, families with very young children, the elderly or residents on a local income.
To book your place:
Email: email@example.com or call 07738 818391